JUJU International Preschool (we, us, our) complies with the Act when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
Who do we Collect your Personal Information From
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products.
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity.
- to provide services and products to you.
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose).
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you.
- to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary).
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint.
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
Protecting your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.